BMF, INC. - LIMITED WARRANTY
Wheels produced and sold by BMF, Inc. are warranted against structural defects in material under normal and reasonable use and as long as the original owner/purchaser owns the wheels.
Wheels produced and sold by BMF, Inc. under normal and reasonable use are warranted against defect in workmanship or materials to the original owner/purchaser for a period of two years from the date of purchase, and proof of purchase is required.
This warranty only covers the repair or replacement of wheels, in the discretion of BMF, Inc., for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories, if applicable, determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE, BMF, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE WHEELS PRODUCED AND SOLD BY BMF, INC., INCLUDING ANY (1) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (2) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (3) WARRANTY OF TITLE; WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT HAS NOT RELIED ON ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY MADE BY BMF, INC., OR ANY OTHER PERSON ON BMF, INC.’S BEHALF, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED ABOVE. EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY COVERAGE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR DEGRADATION CAUSED BY ACCIDENT, ABUSE, FIRE, OVERLOAD, MODIFICATION, PHYSICAL OR EXPOSURE TO HARSH CHEMICAL AGENTS.
Buyer agrees that its sole and exclusive remedy against BMF, Inc. will be limited to the repair and replacement of defective wheels, provided BMF, Inc. is promptly notified in writing of any defect. This exclusive remedy will not be deemed to have failed of its essential purpose as long as BMF, Inc. is willing to repair or replace the defective wheel. The replacement wheel may be a new or otherwise improved part and therefore it is not the responsibility of BMF, Inc. to match the remaining vehicle wheels to the new wheel.
BMF, Inc. will not be liable to buyer for any incidental, consequential, or special damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues and profits. This warranty does not limit buyer’s rights which may be available under individual state laws.
THE WARRANTY IS VOID IF:
- Damage occurred due to failure to follow completely the instructions provided in the WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines.
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident or road conditions.
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of improper use of the vehicle including, but not limited to, on and off-road racing.
- Wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified.
- Improper mounting, excessive vehicle loads, and incorrect tire sizes.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, brake dust, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.